The Helium Development Kit enables developers and companies to quickly bring the physical world online.
Included in the kit is our Element Access Point for Developers and 1 Atom Development Board with onboard sensors for temperature and pressure - everything you need for your first time developing with Helium.
With subscription fees waived for 2 Development Boards and 1 Element for Developers connected to Helium, you'll have plenty of time to get to know the Helium Platform and connect the physical world to the Internet.
All purchases receive a complimentary 30 minute 1 on 1 video chat with our Customer Success team who'll guide you through our platform.
- All subscription fees waived for customers running up to 2 Atom Development Boards
- Development hardware behaves exactly the same as production. Applications built with the Helium Development Kit can be deployed in the field to any number of production devices, including device-level customizations like sensor sample time and transmit rate
- Programmability with Helium Script to interpret sensor signals (I2C, analog or digital) and perform edge computing tasks to transmit only the data that matters
- Zero-configuration on-boarding for all Helium devices connecting to the Helium Element Access Point. Just turn on the Helium Atom Development Board and it will automatically connect wirelessly to the nearest Element Access Point
- Long range dual-band wireless connectivity. Helium devices switch between 2.4Ghz and sub-Ghz to attain the best possible signal
- Over-the-air firmware updates from the Helium Cloud so your development hardware is always up to date
- Programmable with Helium Script to interpret sensor signals (analog or digital)
- Hardware root of trust for encryption, authentication, and authorization from sensor to Helium Cloud
Development Kit includes:
- Helium Atom-based development boards: Up to 2 boards: Free. 3+ boards: $4 per month
- Helium Element Access Point (Ethernet): 1 Element: Free. 2+ Elements: $10 per month
- Helium Element Access Point (Cellular, Wifi, Ethernet): $40 per month
- Virtual Sensors: Free.
- Secure network access
- Unlimited cloud storage
- Support for hardware and software
- Security patches
- Firmware updates