The Helium Analog Extension Board measures DC voltage (0-24V) and current (0-500mA) and works with analog sensors that vary voltage or current depending on their reading. Common sensor standards include 0-5V, 0-10V and 4-20mA and are often seen in automotive and industrial applications.
The Helium Analog Extension Board uses the INA219 current/power monitor.
For Digital input/output (reading switches, driving LEDS, etc), check out the Helium Digital Extension Board.
*Requires a Helium Development Board for full functionality.
- Power, ground, and analog connector for standard analog sensors
- Zero-configuration on-boarding; automatic connection to nearest Helium Element access point when attached to Helium Atom Development Board
- Long range dual-band wireless connectivity, switches between 2.4Ghz and sub-Ghz as required in noisy environments
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.15.4||Frequency Band||915 MHz & 2.4Ghz (North America) |
868 MHz & 2.4Ghz (EU)
|Security||Hardware-based encryption, authentication and authorization with Helium Atom Development Board|
- Helium Atom-based development boards: Up to 2 boards: Free. 3+ boards: $4 per month
- Helium Element Access Point (Ethernet): 1 Element: Free. 2+ Elements: $10 per month
- Helium Element Access Point (Cellular, Wifi, Ethernet): $40 per month
- Virtual Sensors: Free.
- Secure network access
- Unlimited cloud storage
- Support for hardware and software
- Security patches
- Firmware updates