Helium’s 4-20mA Smart Sensor Adapter connects existing 4-20mA current loop sensors to the Helium Cloud, making their data available to customers via web and mobile applications.
With instant connectivity to Helium Element Access Point, the 4-20mA Smart Sensor Adapter provides network coverage to existing industrial assets, bringing the physical world online.
*Requires a Helium Element for full functionality.
- Compatible with 4-20mA industrial sensors
- Zero-configuration on-boarding, power provided via included 1550mAh battery or existing sensor power supply
- Sensing units and ranges configurable via Helium Dashboard
- RGB LED to indicate fault/operational conditions
- Long-range dual-band wireless connectivity, switches between 2.4Ghz and sub-Ghz as required in noisy environments
- Hardware root of trust for encryption, authentication, and authorization from sensor to Helium Cloud
- On-board antennas to increase effective network range
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.15.4|
|Network topology||Star/hub & spoke|
|Frequency Band||915 MHz & 2.4Ghz (North America) |
868 MHz & 2.4Ghz (EU)
|Security||Hardware-based encryption, authentication and authorization|
|Power Options||Includes 1550mAh battery. Optionally powered via existing sensor power supply|
|Certifications||FCC ID: 2ADMK-1 |
IC ID: 12590A-1
- Helium Atom-based development boards: Up to 2 boards: Free. 3+ boards: $4 per month
- Helium Element Access Point (Ethernet): 1 Element: Free. 2+ Elements: $10 per month
- Helium Element Access Point (Cellular, Wifi, Ethernet): $40 per month
- Virtual Sensors: Free.
- Secure network access
- Unlimited cloud storage
- Support for hardware and software
- Security patches
- Firmware updates