Helium Updates and Changes
Helium pushes new product features, bug fixes and new documentation weekly. Here's where we track all these great updates.
Have a bug to report? Join us in Slack and let us know!
Here are the new features we pushed on Dashboard in August
- We added realtime packet charts for Atoms, Elements and Channels - Read More
- Debug mode is also available for all users in Dashboard. Turn on debug mode to inspect Atom packet contents, great for starting out, debugging, and troubleshooting.
- RSSI details reported for all Events - Read More on Forums
- Changing Element locations logs an Event
- Atom and Element status changes logs an Event
We've added Channel support for HTTP to our Helium Solution, find this new feature in the client and Dashboard
- Reorganized the sections on Atom Details and Element Details, so the more important stuff is up top
- All Atom events now appear on Element Event logs
- New accounts now see "No Elements Found" and "No Atoms Found"
- Ethernet-connected Elements have a handy alt-text for the new Ethernet icon
- Atom data usage reporting
We've added Channel support for Azure, AWS and Google to our Helium Solution, find this new feature in the client and Dashboard
- Google IoT Channel shows "Enter your AWS Connection Details" in Step 2
- Delete anchor now works on Channels page
- Atoms can't be registered as an Element and vice versa