Your guide to using Helium Branding assets.
The Helium brand includes the words, phrases, symbols, designs and other distinctive brand features associated with Helium and Brand Assets. Examples of Brand Assets include the word “Helium” and Helium logos. Brand Assets are trade names, trademarks, service marks and trade dress of Helium.
Helium encourages and supports other products and services that use and supplement the Helium Network. At the same time, we must protect Helium's reputation and brand identity. So we ask that you follow these Brand Guidelines, which are intended to promote consistent use of Helium Brand Assets. This makes it easier for people to instantly recognize references to Helium, and prevents consumer confusion. These guidelines also help protect Helium’s intellectual property.
- Use the Brand Assets to refer to Helium.
- Write “Helium” as a single word, and only capitalize the “H”.
- Comply with our Logo Guidelines, Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
- Use the Brand Assets in a way that suggests or implies partnership, sponsorship or endorsement by Helium.
- Modify or alter the Brand Assets.
- Incorporate the Brand Assets, or anything confusingly similar, into your trademarks, domain names, logos or similar content.
- Present the Brand Assets in a way that makes them the most prominent or distinctive feature of what you’re creating.
- Use the Brand Assets in merchandise or other products such as clothing, hats or mugs.
- Assert rights over the Helium brand or Brand Assets, whether by domain name registration, trademark registration or anything else.
- Use trademarks, domain names, logos or other content that imitate or could be confused with Helium.
- Feature Helium on materials associated with sexually explicit content, unlawful activity or other materials that violate our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
To help us address future branding issues, we may modify these Brand Guidelines, without notice to you. We’ll post the most recent version on our website. You’re responsible for following any modified terms, so be sure to review these Brand Guidelines regularly.
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us at [email protected].